In September 2005, construction was completed on a new tower and terminal building at Dallas Executive Airport. The City of Dallas committed over $8 million to the renovation and expansion of the airport and development of 600 acres of land on the airport property.
Located within ten minutes of Downtown Dallas, Dallas Executive Airport is miles away from long lines and high prices found at the area’s busier airports.
5661 Mariner Dr.
Dallas, Texas 75237
ILS, GPS, VOR APPROACHES
ATIS – 126.35
TOWER – 127.25
CLEARANCE DELIVERY – 118.25
ARINC – 131.4 (JET CENTER OF DALLAS)
Runway 13/31 – 6451 x 150 ft
Runway 17/35 – 3800 x 150 ft
more information …
Directions From Dallas
- Take I-35E S toward Waco
- Slight right onto US-67 S (signs for Cleburne)
- Take the exit toward Hampton Rd
- Merge onto US-67 Frontage
- Sharp right onto S Hampton Rd
- Turn left onto Challenger Dr
- Take the 1st left onto Mariner Dr
(Destination will be on the right)
Where to Find Us